We have a big turnout for our Fall Festival each year. Families will purchase game wristbands, food, drinks, snacks. This is a wonderful opportunity for local businesses to share their goods and services with our festival attendees.
If you haven’t yet registered, please click here to do so:
Terms & Conditions
- The event is open to any individual, business or organization that would be appropriate for families.
- Booth spaces are approximately ten feet (10’) wide by ten feet (10’) long, and are assigned prior to the Festival.
- Booths are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Animals, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, smoking and e-smoking devices are prohibited.
- Every effort will be made to place vendors in advantageous locations. We reserve the right to limit registrations of similar businesses or multiple distributors of the same brand (i.e. Mary Kay, LuLaRoe, Scentsy, etc.).
- Each vendor is responsible for their own canopy tent (optional), table(s) and/or chair(s). There is no electricity for booth spaces, so please plan accordingly. Vendors are responsible for their own sales and inventory. The booth must be attended at all times. Vendors are responsible for their own cash box.
- The event will be held outside. In the event of inclement weather, we will attempt to reschedule for another date. Booth fees are non-refundable.
- Vendors will be allowed to drive their vehicle onto the blacktop to set up and break down their booth spaces. Set up is scheduled for 1-1:45 p.m. and breakdown is scheduled for 5:00-5:45 p.m. Vehicles will not be permitted in the blacktop area during the event.
- Croft Community School, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools and Croft Community School PTA are not responsible for accidents or injury during the event, nor are the school, school system or PTA responsible for lost or stolen merchandise or money.
- The non-refundable booth fee is $25, and goes toward Croft PTA’s enrichment programs planned for the 2019-20 school year. By submitting the booth fee, you agree to the terms and conditions specified here.
- Pay online or by check (written payable to Croft Community School PTA). There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Questions? Email email@example.com