Our children need our help and we pledge to DO MORE this year. Croft PTA has a goal of $25,000 to support the programs we have planned for 2017-18. This is the only fundraising effort in which all proceeds go directly back to Croft Community School’s PTA. (We hold a Boosterthon Fun Run in the spring, but a percentage of the proceeds go back to Boosterthon).
Our raffle ends on Oct. 14, 2017, where winners will be selected at the Fall Festival. You do not have to be present to win. Tickets are $5 each. Students will be given an envelope of 10 tickets this week. Return the completed ticket stub and collected money to your homeroom teacher. If you need additional tickets, please tell your homeroom teacher and the PTA will share more tickets.
If we raise at least $15,000, sales prizes will include:
- Top selling class: KONA Ice party
- Top selling student: Game Truck party gift certificate
- Top selling teacher: $50 Target gift card
Where does the money go?
Croft PTA uses funds raised in the fall to execute programs during the school year, including:
- Social Events (dances, festivals)
- Academic Programs (service learning, field trip scholarships, technology purchases)
- Cultural Arts (music and theater productions, art shows)
- Staff Support (professional development, staff appreciation events)